Planting Churches is a high value for The NorCal Association. We believe church planting is essential if we are going to reach people with the gospel of Jesus Christ. Almost 30 of the 39 existing churches that make up The NorCal Association have been planted since 1980. We believe planting churches is the function of the local church but as an Association of Churches we have challenged, encouraged, resourced and partnered with local congregations to plant churches. Planting a new church can take on many shapes; pioneer church plants, multi-campuses, or ethnic churches sharing facilities. NorCal supports the local church in fulfilling the vision for planting that the Holy Spirit has given them.NorCal can support you with assessment, training, coaching, and many of the burdensome legal issues involved in planting. We also provide of network of churches that will be
In each project there may be other areas in which NorCal has the ability to make a difference.
If you or your congregation is interested in church planting:
1. Contact Rick Weber, Regional Minister, at email@example.com
2. Establish a time to explore how NorCal can support you and/or your congregation in planting.
3. Read through what to expect from NorCal and what we expect from church plants.
4. Present a written plan of what you and/or your congregation envision doing. Include the role you see NorCal playing in the process.
5. Work with NorCal on next steps.
Join us as we explore the potential of planting new churches, populating Northern California with scores of new churches reaching thousands of people with the gospel message.
We cooperate with Hispanics for Christ in planting Spanish speaking congregations.
Please view their website for most current information
To donate to Hispanics for Christ Ministry:
Hispanics for Christ c/o Stafford Baptist Church
23215 SW Newland Road
Wilsonville, OR 97070